Phil Steele Plus
Get Phil’s Extended data and Plus your odds
- Oregon defensive coordinator Jim Leavitt leaves program read more
- Todd Grantham sticking with Florida after considering Bengals’ offer read more
- Jerry Kill named athletic director at Southern Illinois read more
- NCAA committee reviewing college football’s transfer guidelines read more
- Missouri appeals NCAA sanctions, calling penalties ‘overly harsh’ read more
- Arrest warrant issued for Nebraska’s Maurice Washington in explicit video case read more
Tennessee’s 2019 SEC foes were a combined 40-24 in SEC play in ’18. Alabama’s 2019 SEC foes were a combined 24-40 in SEC play in ’18.
Miami and Virginia ACC foes this year were a combined 26-38 in ACC games last year. Clemson is #3 with their foes 27-37.
Toughest win % goes to North Carolina whose 2019 ACC opp’s were 39-25 in ACC play last year.
Big Ten East has 4 Top 25 teams for next years.
Wisconsin is only West team that faces 3 of them.
Wisconsin 2019 Big Ten foes were 47-34 in Big Ten play last year
Michigan’s 2019 Big Ten foes were 36-45 in B10 play in ’18
Working on HIts and Misses in conference schedules tonight.
There are 5 potential top 20 teams in SEC West and Missouri only East team to avoid all 5 as they draw Arkansas and Ole Miss.
Auburn pulls top 2 out of East in Georgia and Florida.
Magazine Update. With all my final ratings for 2018 complete, I will be working on finalizing my Toughest Opponent ratings for the season. The first set is after bowls and the second set which is put in the magazine is just the regular season schedule toughest foes.
2018 College Football Preview
Over 350 full-color pages of stats, trends, angles, returning starters, Phil’s forecast and more.